Thursday 19 February 2009

I wanna be famous!!!




“Fame” is a word that mean the state of being known by many people. So lots and lots people want to be famous.
And the question is: “Why do they want to be famous?” Well, the answer isn’t difficult: they want to be famous because they are people who nobody cares, because they want to go to some parties and events that only famous people go, because some big brands and stylists give their products to them, sometimes really expensive ones, because they have priority in some places, unfortunately.
For some teenagers becoming famous is a dream and for other ones is an objective in their lives. And teens sometimes don’t want to be singers or actors, they don't choose a job in order to become famous…They just want to be famous with no work.
But be famous isn’t so good like they think it is. Media will be always pursue them, take photos, even when they are in holydays with their family. A famous person can’t go for a walk without someone seeing him. The privacy is stolen and all the personal life is exposed in magazines and newspapers.
After all, do you still want to be famous? I don’t think so…
Read the lyric bellow. I did not post the full lyric but I posted the part that I think that is the most important. If you want to listen the music go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66GUsA4QSzw Enjoy it!!!!!!!!! Kiss Ana Maria...
I can't help myself I'm addicted to a life of material
It's some kind of joke, I'm obsessively opposed to the typical
All we care about is runway models, cadillacs and liquor bottles
Give me something I wanna be, retro glamour, Hollywood yes we live for the
Fame
Doing it for the
Fame
Cuz we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
Fame
Doing it for the
Fame
Cuz we gotta taste for champagne and endless fortune
Don't ask me how or why
But I'm gonna make it happen this time
My teenage dream tonight
But I'm gonna make it happen this time

No comments:

Post a Comment